Get NCERT solutions for Class 12 Maths for Free with videos. You can find solutions to all exercises with videos.
- Chapter 1 Number systems - Rational, Irrational, Real numbers, exponents, expressing in p/q, Finding rational number between two numbers , Number line
- Chapter 2 Polynomials- Degrees, zeroes of polynomial, Remainder Theorem, Factorization - Splitting middle term, Factor Theorem, Algebraic Identity
- Chapter 3 Coordinate Geometry - Cartesian System, Abscissa Ordinate, quadrant, plotting (x,y)
- Chapter 4 Linear Equations in Two Variables - Solution - Unique, Infinitely Many , Graph of linear equation in two variables, Forming equations, Equation of lines parallel to x-axis, y-axis
- Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid's Geometry - Euclid's Definations, Axioms , Postulates, Equivalent versions of Euclid's Fifth Postulate
- Chapter 6 Lines and Angles - Complementary Angles, Supplementary Angles, Adjacent Angles, Vertically Opposite Angles, Linear pair, Alternate interior angles, interior angles on same side of transversal is supplementary, Sum of angles of a triangle is 180, Exterior Angle is sum of interior opposite angle, Theorems.
- Chapter 7 Triangles - Criteria of Congruence of Triangles - ASA, AAS, SSS, RHS, Angle opposite to equal sides of isosceles triangle are equal, Side opposite to greater angle is longer, Angle opposite to greater side is larger, Theorems
- Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals - Angle sum property of quadrilateral, Properties of Paralleogram, Theorems, Conditions for quadrilateral to be a parallelogram, Mid-point theorem
- Chapter 9 Areas of parallelograms and triangles - Figures on the same base and between the same parallels,
- Chapter 10 Circles - Terms - Chord, arc, Sector, Segment, Angle subtended by chord at a point, perpendicular from centre to the chord, circle throught 3 points, equal chords and their distances from centre, angle subtended by an arc of the circle.
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Heron's Formula - Area of triangle by hero formula, Finding area of quadrilateral by heros formula
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes - Curved , total surface area, volume of cuboid, cube, cylinder, right circular cone, sphere, hemisphere
- Chapter 14 Statistics - Primary, Secondary data, raw, ungrouped, grouped frequency distribution table, Graphical Representation - Bar graph, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Mean, median, mode.
- Chapter 15 Probability - Experiment, Probability lies between 0 & 1, Empirical (Experimental) Probability of event is number of trials where E has happened by total number of trials.
You can also ask us a question & if you want to teach, you can also teach others.