Get NCERT solutions for Class 11 Maths for Free with videos
- Chapter 1 Sets– What are sets, Roster & Set-builder form, Types of sets - Empty Set, Equal set, Finite & Infinite sets, Subsets, Universal Set, Power Set, Intervals, Venn Diagrams, Operation of sets - Intersection, Union, Complement, Difference
- Chapter 2 Relations and Functions– Cartesian Product of sets, Relation - domain, range, co-domain, number of relations, Functions - graph & algebra.
- Chapter 3 Trigonometric Functions– Degree to Radian conversion, Trigometric Functions, Sign of sin, cos, tan in Different Quadrants, Trigonometric Equation - Principal & General Solutions.
- Chapter 4 Principle of Mathematical Induction– Proving P(1) true, then taking P(n) as true, we prove P(n+1) true.
- Chapter 5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations– What is iota(i) - Square root of negative number, Finding roots of quadratic equations, Modulus & Conjugate of complex number and Polar Representation of Complex number.
- Chapter 6 Linear Inequalities– Alegbraic & Graphical solution of Linear inequalities in one and two variables
- Chapter 7 Permutations and Combinations– Fundamental principle of counting, permutation - no repetition, repetition. Permuation formula, Factorial, Combination Formula
- Chapter 8 Binomial Theorem– Expanding terms, General term & Coefficient, Term independent of x, Middle term, Approximate numbers using first terms of expansion.
- Chapter 9 Sequences and Series– Arithmetic Progressions (AP), Geometric Progressions (GP), Arithmetic Mean (AM), Geometric Mean (GM), Inserting AP & GP between two numbers, Relationship between AM & GM. Sum of n terms, n2 terms, n3 terms, Finding sum of series.
- Chapter 10 Straight Lines– Finding slope of line using angle and points, Finding angle between two lines, Proving lines perpendicular or parallel, Finding Equation of lines - Two point form, Slope-intercept form, Intercept form, General Form, Normal Form, Distance of point from line, Distance between two parallel lines
- Chapter 11 Conic Sections– Finding equation, focus, directrix, center, vertex of Circle, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola
- Chapter 12 Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry– XYZ axis, octants and sign of co-ordinates in the octant, Distance between points and Section Formula
- Chapter 13 Limits and Derivatives– Limits of polynomial and trigonometric functions, Left Hand Limit & Right hand limit, Limit using formulas, Derivative by first principle, Finding derivative of polynomial and trigonometric functions by formulae
- Chapter 14 Mathematical Reasoning– What is statment, Negation of statement, Compound statements and its component statements, Implications "If, only if & if and only if", "And , or , there exists, for every " in compound statements, Validating statements by
- Direct Method
- Contrapositive method
- Using counter example
- Chapter 15 Statistics– Mean deviation about mean and median for raw, ungrouped & grouped data. Finding variance & standard deviation of discrete & continuous frequency distribution with Shortcut Method, Coefficient of Variation (CV)
- Chapter 16 Probability– Finding Sample space, Event & types of event - Impossible & sure events, simple event, compound event, Mutually Exclusive & Exhaustive events, Probability of event 'A or B' * 'A and B'
Check out all chapters of NCERT Class 11 with their solutions, you can also ask us a question.