Get NCERT solutions for Class 12 Maths for Free with videos
- Chapter 1 Relation and Functions– Types of Relation - Reflexive, Symmetric, Transitive & Equivalence relation, Type of functions - One-one (injective), Onto (surjective) & Bijective, Composition of functions and Inverse of a function, Binary Operation - Commutative, Associative, Identity and Inverse.
- Chapter 2 Inverse Trigonometric Functions– Finding principle value, solving using properties.
- Chapter 3 Matrices– Order of matrix, Types of matrices - Column matrix, Row matrix, Square matrix, Diagnol matrix, Scalar Matrix, Identity matrix, Equal matrices, Addition Subtraction and multiplcation of matrices, Transpose, Symmetric, Skew Symmetric Matrices, Finding inverse of matrix by elementary operations
- Chapter 4 Determinants– Evaluating 2 x 2, 3 x 3 Determinant, Properties of Determinant, Area of triangle, Minors and Cofactors, Adjoint and inverse of matrix, Solution of system of linear equations using matrix method
- Chapter 5 Continuity and Differentiability– Finding whether function is continuous, composition of continuous functions is continuous, Finding Derivative using chain rules, logarithmic and exponential differentiation, Mean value of theorem, Rolles Theorem.
- Chapter 6 Application of Derivatives– Finding rate of change, Increasing & decreasing functions, Point of inflexion, Finding slope of tangent and normal, Finding approximate of functions and numbers, Finding maxima & minima using first derivative & second derivative test.
- Chapter 7 Integrals– Finding integration by substitution, & using formulaes. Finding definite intergals as Limit as a Sum, Finding definite integal using indefinite integral.
- Chapter 8 Application of Integrals– Finding area of region of simple curve, curve and line. Finding area between two curves.
- Chapter 9 Differential Equations– Degree and order of differential equaitons, General & Particular Solutions of Differential Equation, Forming differential equation when general solution is equation, Solving by variable seperating, solving homogeneous differential equations, Linear Differential Equation
- Chapter 10 Vector Algebra– What is vector, Types of vector - Unit vector, Equal vector, Addition of vectors, Components of vector, Scalar(Dot) product of vectors, Projection of vector on line, Vector (Cross) product of vectors, Finding area of parallelogram
- Chapter 11 Three Dimensional Geometry– Direction Ratio & Direction cosines of line, Finding equation of line - given point & parallel vector, though two points, Angle between two lines, Distance between two skew lines, Distance between two parallel lines, Finding equation of plane - normal form, perpendicular to given vector & passing through point, through 3 non-collinear points, intercept form, through two planes. Coplanarity of two planes, Angle between two planes, Distance between point and plane, Angle between Line & Plane
- Chapter 12 Linear Programming – Finding maximum or minimum value of Z using bounded or unbounded region of graphical inequality. Solving Diet, Manufacturing & Transport problems.
- Chapter 13 Probability– Conditional Probability, Multiplication Theorem of Probability, Independent events, Bayes Theorem, Random Variable & its Probability Distributions, Mean & Variance of Random Variable, Bernoulli Trials & Binomial Distribution
NCERT solutions of all chapters of Class 12 for CBSE Boards are given below, click on a chapter now. If you have any doubts,, you can also ask us a question.